Happy Tuesday and what a beautiful Tuesday it is!
Today on the blog, we’ll be diving deep into the wonderful world of Amazon and all of its luxurious wonders!
Okay so let’s chat a little about this blue suit I’m sporting. I wore this baby on a recent cruise that I took to Mexico (which was fabulous, thanks for asking!) And yes…spoiler alert, I did buy this suit from Amazon for only $15 and guess what!? It’s available for prime users so FREE SHIPPING!
Now, I know you’re saying “Juniper, I get nervous shopping online because I like to be able to try things on to make sure they fit my body before I buy.” Well Hey! I’m glad you like to do that because I do too! However, when I find deals as good as this $15 swimsuit, I typically take the risk and shop online.
But listen, I do make sure to scope through all of the reviews before I buy anything online. The trick is to read the details of the product because 9/10 times there is information you can find to make sure you’re getting what you paid for.
So, if you’re still hesitant about online shopping, as a little added bonus…here is what I look for when shopping online:
- Does it fit true to size?
- What are the model’s measurements and what size is she modeling?
- Are there any user reviews? (this is anything from: I hated the way this looked on me to I’m size X and bought Size Q and LOVED IT)
- What material is the product made out of?
- What is the return policy?
- And if you’re getting really fancy: search for any lookbooks displaying the product to give you inspo on how it can be worn!
So yes, there is no surprise here that I’m a big advocator of Amazon because it’s affordable and super easy to use + I always find that Amazon gives me the best price with the most options.
I hope your online shopping experience is as rich as the Amazon Rainforest itself!
Feel free to drop a comment below on what you think about online shopping and any personal tips you may have!